I believe that many people have never heard of such products as electroplated ceramic cylinders, and they have very little understanding of cylinder knowledge. In order to help more people understand this product, the following editor will first talk about electroplated ceramic cylinders in detail. Two buffering methods:
he electroplated ceramic cylinder is an unfamiliar word to most people. There are probably many people who are curious about the characteristics of this electroplated ceramic cylinder compared with the traditional cylinder. Today I will introduce you to several features of the electroplated ceramic cylinder. , So that everyone has a better understanding of this product.
There are many things used in life. Electroplated ceramic cylinders may be unfamiliar to everyone. In fact, some two-stroke engines such as drones or yachts are used by electroplated ceramic cylinders. The so-called The ceramic cylinder is not said to be made of ceramics, but only a layer of ceramic is plated on the surface of the ordinary cylinder to increase the friction resistance and reduce the friction coefficient. The resistance is small, and it is more difficult to increase the power by high temperature. Here I will tell you Whether electroplated ceramic cylinder is better or ordinary metal cylinder is better.
1. One more process, the cost is definitely higher, and the strength is poor.
2, generally water-cooled, such as car engines, do not need ceramic cylinders.
3. The ceramic surface has high hardness, so it has good wear resistance. In addition, it has high smoothness, low friction coefficient, low heat generation and good heat dissipation effect.
4. After all, electroplating is not an integrated thing. Motorcycles have high pressure, high temperature, high vibration and high impact. If the processing is not good, the ceramic layer is easy to fall off, which is equivalent to an extra layer of failure probability.
5. Ceramics are wear-resistant and corrosion-resistant, have good lubricating effect, light weight, fast heat dissipation and high temperature resistance. They are generally used on racing motorcycles. It goes without saying that the durability of motorcycles in these places is not considered.
6. If ceramic materials are used to make pistons, cylinder heads and other accessories, it may be more ideal than ceramic cylinders.
To sum up, if the electroplated ceramic cylinder is used on an ordinary motorcycle, the effect is not very obvious. Generally speaking, the ceramic cylinder is better than the ordinary metal cylinder, but it should be used in the right place.
Electroplated ceramic cylinders are a major trend in the development of motorcycle cylinders in recent years. More and more motorcycles choose to use ceramic cylinders with better performance, which provides a lot of help for improving the running ability of motorcycles. The important process of electroplating ceramic cylinders is the process of electroplating ceramics to make ceramic membranes. This technology is not only applied in this aspect. The following editor will introduce the development trend of ceramic membranes.
1. Realize the regulation of the surface properties of electroplated ceramic cylinder membranes, and expand the application fields of ceramic membranes by changing the hydrophobicity, chargeability, and biocompatibility of the surface;
2. Realize the low-cost production of ceramic membranes, combined with the construction of application-oriented membrane material design and preparation methods, to solve the bottleneck problem of the promotion and application of ceramic membranes;
3. Further improve the separation accuracy and separation stability of ceramic membrane materials, so that it can achieve continuous and high-efficiency operation at the nanofiltration level in the field of liquid separation, and achieve high-efficiency separation of multi-component gases in the field of gas separation;
4. Develop high-temperature resistant ceramic separation membrane materials with large pore diameter and high porosity, so as to achieve long-term stable operation of high-temperature gas-solid separation processes in the fields of efficient utilization of resources and environmental protection;
5. Develop membrane materials resistant to harsh systems such as strong acids and alkalis, improve the stability of the separation performance of membrane materials, and expand their application scope in the process industry